Tuesday, April 9, 2013

La Rockita

So last night, I went to La Rockita with my family. I wasn't too hungry so, I only got the super nachos to share with my family. The nachos were really good and they were piled high with cheese, beans, jalapenos, guacamole, chicken, and sour cream. The chips were kind of soggy and didn't exactly support the weight of a ton of toppings but they did well enough. The spicy factor on these was, on a scale of one to ten, a 7.5. The jalapenos accounted for most of that so if they were gone, they would be bland. They were very good in my opinion so they were worth it.  They were a good price for what they offered, but you could get a better deal. So to summarize:

  • Decent price
  • Not too spicy but not bland
  • Good amount of food
  • All in all good
Overall I'd give them a tasty 8/10.
Thank you so much for giving me your valuable time and reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed.
        ~Jimmy

12 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome. And nachos are awesome. So..yeah. You're awesome. Keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with every thing on this blog!!!... except McDonalds (XP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't actually like McDonalds, those were just pictures of food that I figured I would use to spice up my page.

      Delete
  3. I just made this one of my "favorites"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your awesome support! I absolutely love reading comments from you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds amazing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good blog, and it's super fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm diggin' your blog and da' fishes

    ReplyDelete