Thursday, April 18, 2013

Woodsman

Hi everyone! This time, I'm reviewing The Woodsman. The Woodsman is known as a Thai food restaurant but, I personally do not like Thai food very much, so I got a barbecue beef sandwich. I probably should have just stuck with the Thai food because...the sandwich was not that good. They put way to much barbecue sauce on it, the beef was not cut up enough to be bite size, and the bread to meat ratio was not too good. To be honest it was kind of gross. Now this rating coming up is not the restaurant, just the food item I got.
  • FAR to much barbecue sauce.
  • Not enough bread for meat
  • Not bite size enough
I personally give it a 3/10.
Thank you so much for giving me your valuable time and reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed.
        ~Jimmy

9 comments:

  1. My absolute favorite food is Thai! Although I agree the Woodsman isn't the best place for it. If you want to have some really good Thai food, try the Turn Tip on campus (I think that's what it's called...) it's the closest you can get to heaven.

    BTW, I LOVE THE FISH ON YOUR BLOG :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation! I will have to go try that place out some time! Oh and thanks about the fish!

      Delete
  2. Their Thai Pae is amazing!!!!!! Good blog, it makes me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE their Pad Thai. There is a Vietnamese sandwich shop by Gracewinds music shop, it's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the giant hamburger in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's not many other places to eat in Philomath. For a restaurant in Philomath, it's pretty decent. It could be better though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your posts always make me hungry :]

    ReplyDelete