Monday, May 13, 2013

University Hero

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but I finally ate out! I ate a great sandwich at University Hero.   (which is one of my favorite places to eat in town) I got the brown bag special for $8 which included a full sandwich, a bowl of macaroni salad, and a drink. I am a very picky eater so, all I got was a turkey, cheese, and lettuce sandwich on white bread. I am a huge fan of macaroni salad so I ate that first. One of my only problems with macaroni salad, is the fact that sometimes there is too many crunchy vegetables The amount of macaroni to celery ratio was perfect! It had just the right amount of crunch for the macaroni. The sandwich was good too. The amount of lettuce was a bit excessive but otherwise it was good! I love their bread, it is always perfect. Alright so to sum it all up

  • Outstanding macaroni salad
  • Great price for the amount and quality of food you get
  • Large amount of lettuce
  • Great bread.
Overall I would give this brown bag special a delicious 9/10.
Thank you so much for giving me your valuable time and reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed.
        ~Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment