Thursday, May 30, 2013

High School Advice

Well last night, I talked to my parents about advice for high school. They gave me some useful stuff and not so useful stuff. So it was useful I guess...

I guess the most useful piece of advice was probably that the hardest transition from middle school to high school, is finals. They said that it is the hardest thing to change to, because in middle school, the year just winds down and you don't do much, but in high school, you have to remember everything you learned and then put it on paper.

The other two pieces of advice were kind of stuff you already know. One was avoid negative peer pressure. The second was not to get mixed up with the wrong crowd. Those two are things everyone knows, just some people don't follow it.

Well that was the advice my parents gave me. I'm not sure what this accomplishes but, you know, whatever.

1 comment:

  1. OHHH in my old school, all 7th and 8th graders, PLUS high schoolers had to take finals. It was a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete